Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Best if I die in Taiwan due to earthquake plane crash or whatever disaters. Den I need not worry abt finding a job or surviving. I just so wish to getaway from whereever I am now. I ran away from home for 5 mins went behind buy ice Milo and I'm sitting on the swing outside my hse now.
You dun come back everyday that in a year I could count how many days you will be staying overnight. Brother will be in camp. Sometimes I dun even see him for more than 24 hrs in a week. What's left for the remaining time to myself esp when now I am having holidays. sleep stay home and rot? When I'm at home you are not. And when I go out, you ask why everyday I go out. I just want to go out now since I'm departing for Taiwan next tues and everybody will soon be starting work in early April. It's my fault for not reporting where I go coz you won't even ask in the past. So why bother asking now calling every night and asking where I am? It's not like I am committing crimes or go out to clubs drink. I will still go home as long as there is last train.
I reach home, put my phone in my room and went out living room to watch tv. Can anybody tell me how wrong is that. But I was scolded for doing so. In the past, I spent a lot of time texting, and you scolded me abt this too. So now I change my way, you scold me again. At this hr I won't be expecting any calls or texts unless to arrange for next day meeting.
You know why I dread to go down or sat night? Coz all you do is to play cards with aunties and you know that means boredom for me. Why can't my family just function other normal family?
Who I got all those temperament anger attitude from? I thought it was all in the genes.
My life pretty fucked up. I just want to lead a more colourful life but I guess I got it fucked up.
with ♥ 10:45 PM