Friday, January 01, 2010
Count down for new year over at marina with jh and aaron. Fireworks was great and so bye 2009.
What a good way to start the new year. Damn it.
Typed one whole chunk, but deleted away, decided that it was private. All I can say is that I have a very dysfunctional family and I cried over it.
Dear God, all I can do is to trust you make things right again. I dun want us to live in unhappiness, fear, and hatred for each other. Like in the ten commandments,I wish to obey my parents, be a filial child. But by the way things are gg, I dun think so. Tdy I have the feeling of not even want to communicate. Is the devil taking over? I hope not. Lord, guide us the way, and I hope the thoughts that I have wI'll never come true. Amen.
The feeling of never wanting to wake up again is just too strong.
I cried over what I thought, what I said, what I do, what I typed. ):
with ♥ 10:55 PM