Thursday, December 31, 2009
Dun trust/believe wad has been promised to you. Coz you might never get it in the end.
That's wad I learn this year. New year has come and yes, a new life is needed. Dun say we have changed. It's how the society mould us into wad we are.
Stupid/irritating people are all ard us, best not to let them enter your life or you will die.
New year resolution pretty simple:
Finish prcp asap. Damn it. Sucking up my life, my energy.
Travel out in march/april. Poly friends, see this one okay! Hahaha
Mummy say to rent a car after prcp is gone. Drive outs/late nights! See here again! :D
Get a job that comes with life. No not other people's life, but mine.
Forget abt those bastards and bitches would be great. Welcome new friends and I have already met 3. (:
Anymore that I can add in? Help me~~ hahahaha.
Ya that's all. And lastly, dun think that you are the only one in the world. That's very annoying. (;
with ♥ 11:57 AM