The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10
weirdthings/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get
tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known
facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose
10 peopleto be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back !1.I sleep with 1bolster, 2 blankets and 3 pillows.
2.I have this hobby of staring at both guys and girls. regardless hot, handsome, ugly etc. lol.
3.I DO stalk people. beware!
4.I can be depressed and i takes me weeks to heal. so dun try.
5.I love drinking. but no money and noe it damages liver. -.-
6.Sometimes i dun mean wad i say. if you listen close enough.
7.Sleeping is my greatest interest but i'm seriously lacking of it for the past two weeks.
8.I use forks instead of chopsticks. cant handle them so well. but i'll learn to use.
9.I like sch actually although i'm always complaining abt those heavy workloads.
10.I LOVE MY FRIENDS! and i really do. so dun walk out of my life. ((: